The MD Logic World Wide EMR is developed in the latest Microsoft .net programming language. We support Microsoft Server 2003 / 2008, Microsoft Server 2005 / 2008 and Microsoft Terminal services 2003 / 2008 in our suite of network software and data base requirements.
A complete list of hardware specifications and recommendations can be found on the MD Logic Website under Support and then Hardware requirements. This area lists in detail the recommended hardware and network software required to efficiently run the MD Logic World Wide EMR and suite of time saving software solutions.
- MICROSOFT SERVER SOFTWARE
- Download all service packs and updates for Ms-SQL, Ms-RD and Ms-Server
- Microsoft Server 2008R2 and 2012R2 (2012R2 is Recommended)
- Microsoft SQL 2012 / 2014 (2014 is Recommended)
- Microsoft RD 2008R2 / 2012R2 (2012R2 is Recommended)
- MD Logic Supports Citrix as an Option to Ms-RD
- Microsoft Word 2007 / 2010 / 2013 Installed on the Terminal Server
- A volume license is required for loading MS Word