Physicians that have never used MD Logic technology are always quick to judge what would and not work for their clinic. One such technology is the MD Logic Patient Kiosk Software. It is designed to eliminate the drudgery of handing patient clip board to complete patient medical history forms. Questions such as:
- Do you smoke? When did you start smoking? How many cigarettes do you smoke a day?
- Do you drink? How often do you drink? How many drinks do you have a week?
- Do you take medications? What medications do you take? How often are they taken each day?
- Do you have a past surgical history?
- Do you have a past medical history such as Diabetes, Hypertension, Hemophilia, etc?
- Do you have any allergies?
- Do you have a family history of Diabetes, Hypertension, Hemophilia, etc?
Then the patient has to complete the Review of Systems sheet that specifically denies or confirms current symptoms. If you think your patients would rather fill out these forms compared to answering these questions on a touchscreen tablet you are wrong. Here is why:
- Kiosk technology has become the standard for airports, hotels, restaurants and for medical clinics using MD Logic.
- Patients can answer more questions in less time using the MD Logic Patient Kiosk.
- The questions that appear in the MD Logic Kiosk can be customized for each specific type of patient visit.
- Each physician can have their own set of questions based upon how they practice medicine.
- The staff benefits as the answers selected by the patient in the MD Logic Patient Kiosk are automatically updated in the patients’ health history and progress note.
- The staff and or the physician can simply review the information in MD Logic.
- When reviewing the heath data answered by the patient via Patient Kiosk, the staff can add or remove patient health information in MD Logic.
Why capture health information on a paper form and invest staff time with manually entering this information into the EHR? MD Logic provides efficient and fully customizable Patient Kiosk software that will free up staff time, maximize efficiency and put a smile on your patients face.
To learn how your clinic can increase efficiency, reduce overhead, maximize profitability please contact our corporate headquarters at 800-273-7750.